Thursday, 27 June 2013

HELPING A GIRL OUT

On Monday evening I attended Company Magazines Blogging Forum event with my Uni friend Sophie. I chose to attend the event to get some insider tips from the knowledgeable fashion professionals and some ways in which I can improve my own blogging!

I've read Company magazine for a couple of years now, it was actually somebody at uni who introduced me! The magazines graphic layout is the most interesting, unique and eye popping design I have seen in journalism for years. The magazine bases it's target audience at young women aged 18-25, including articles on internships, university, how to handle your first job interview and what to wear on that first date. Every time I read Company I always seem to pick up invaluable information and handy advice!

Company magazine is almost an ambassador for fashion bloggers and likes to get interactive with their readers, hence why they created the blogging forum for wannabe bloggers, established bloggers and blogging newbies like me! The event included a packed goodie bag, a glass of bubbly (just what I needed after dealing with tube rush hour!!) and a lecture with the fabulous Company editor Victoria, Susie Bubble, Rhiannon Ashlee of Fashion Rocks My Socks, Sally Burlison - PR and social media manager for OhMyLove! Roxanne Nejad from online site Boohoo.com and finally Kristen Madden, the managing director at Handpicked Media! Lucky us! The knowledge I gained from the event was simply priceless!








No comments:

Post a Comment