Tuesday, 16 July 2013

WIRELESS!

On saturday I went to Wireless festival with all my Uni girls. I had such a dilemma with my outfit - working full time meant I just didn't have time to plan an outfit or go shopping. I ended up running like Usain Bolt in and out of H&M and River Island. 

I managed to get a lime green silky camisole from River Island for only £10! I was happy my panic stricken 'try on EVERYTHING and hope for the best' philosophy had worked!

I teamed the lime green cami with some orange shorts from H&M and black accessories! The weather was so gorgeous which meant i managed to get away with my bright traffic like outfit! Well when else can you wear these colours together if its not at a festival in the sunshine?!

I wore black converse, my black chanel 2.55 (which killed my shoulder must I add!) and an Urban Outfitters black and gold 'peace' belt. I kept my jewellery really minimal with a chain bracelet and some skinny gold rings.

Here are some pictures of the day:


3 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses x

    itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your wireless outfit hun.... nice and bright!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk ... stop by sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 'itsatrendyworld' - they are only from ASOS, but a great buy!
    XO

    ReplyDelete